To make saving money easier, we have rules that will automatically move money from your checking account to your savings account.
What automatic saving rules does Nerve have?
Nerve offers two rules:
- Round Up - This rule will round up any purchase made on the Nerve debit card to the next whole dollar amount and move the rounded amount to your savings account.
- Hold Back - This rule will save a percentage of any deposit made into your checking account.
How do I turn on/off automatic savings?
To turn a rule on or off:
- Log in to the Nerve banking app.
- Go to the Savings tab.
- Tap the automatic savings icon.
- Tap the toggle next to the rule. If it is grey, the rule is off. If it is green, the rule is active.